Monday, December 5, 2011

Cake mix Banana Bread!! So easy!

Well I was looking for a new banana bread recipe online one night because I didn't have flour and wanted to find a recipe that used Bisquick cause that's all I had on hand.  But on  Bettycrocker.com I found a recipe that uses cake mix.  How can you go wrong!

Ingredients:

1 Box Yellow cake mix
3 Eggs
1/3 Cup oil
4 Mashed Bananas
2 Cups Milk Chocolate chips

Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F

Mashed bananas and add remaining ingredients in to bowl and mix together.  Pour batter into two well greased loaf pans.  Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 Degrees F






Unfortunately I was unable to take a pictures of the whole loaf because, we started eating it before I was able to get it out of the pan.  It was very delicious and moist!  I could still taste the flavor of the yellow cake mix in fact, it was more cake like than regular banana bread.  But Papie and his coworkers really enjoyed it.  Actually Papie preferred this over my regular banana bread.


Hope you enjoy this easy recipe !

Love CWH

No comments:

Post a Comment