Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trade off!

Tomorrow is my beautiful niece Sophia's Baptism.  So the whole family is getting together to celebrate. With the families busy schedule's it is seldom we all get to be together in the same room at the same time.  So since its been a couple months since my sisters and I have hung out we are having a baking trade.  My contribution of course are the amazing cheesecake pumpkin muffins and Pat's famous brownies.  I can't wait to see what they bring!  My first instinct was to make  brownies because I know how my sisters love chocolate but, then Papie suggested something more fall like so since I love those pumpkin muffins so much I baked those as well. Honestly I think Papie wanted both of them and he knows I can't say know to my Mexi-can Lova.  My family  is very lucky I am making two things! Although my bro doesn't bake he will reap the benefits of our baking trade because we never leave him out.  Stay tune I will introduce you to my big fat crazy Filipino family soon!


Love CWH ( La Confesion of a Wannabe Housewife)

No comments:

Post a Comment